Resident Evil: Quack EDTN Resident Evil: Quack EDTN

great

great video, iv always loved how bad the voice overs and finally someone put them to good use, and my favoret part is the over protective, im proud to be the first reviewer

Bitey and the Scrullies Bitey and the Scrullies

at first i was mad

lol that was prety good lol,

9/11 Memorial Flash.. 9/11 Memorial Flash..

nice

i think this was a good tribute. i was born on 9/11 and i knew someone that died in it so i appreciate this. sorry but this flash kinda brought me down ,lol, i hate being reminded of it. but sence my birthday is 9/11 i will never forget it. well have a nice day :)

Ghost Chase Game 2 Ghost Chase Game 2

good fun

this is a good simple game. strangely its one of the best games iv played in a while. keep it up

kl-harry responds:

I'm glad to hear it! My only goal to make people happy so it's great to know that you like it.

The Flood The Flood

nice

its rare you find a game of this caliber on the portal. i applaud you iv been waiting for a game like this that takes plase in halo for a long time nice job.

Pyromaniac responds:

Thanks, I saw a lack of Halo games so I made one.

bbqbeefburgerman the game bbqbeefburgerman the game

god dusnt exist.

evolotion therey is correcet the chicken egg came from a diffrent relitive of the chicken so tecknicly the egg came first.

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

You have yet to disprove the existence of pre-Big Bang cosmic chickens, I do not buy your hackneyed hypothesis based on "science"