Ghost Chase Game 2 Ghost Chase Game 2

good fun

this is a good simple game. strangely its one of the best games iv played in a while. keep it up

kl-harry responds:

I'm glad to hear it! My only goal to make people happy so it's great to know that you like it.

The Flood The Flood

nice

its rare you find a game of this caliber on the portal. i applaud you iv been waiting for a game like this that takes plase in halo for a long time nice job.

Pyromaniac responds:

Thanks, I saw a lack of Halo games so I made one.

bbqbeefburgerman the game bbqbeefburgerman the game

god dusnt exist.

evolotion therey is correcet the chicken egg came from a diffrent relitive of the chicken so tecknicly the egg came first.

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

You have yet to disprove the existence of pre-Big Bang cosmic chickens, I do not buy your hackneyed hypothesis based on "science"

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

wow

how did you make this in 1 day????????

Microeconomy Game Microeconomy Game

nice

i can tell you put some werk into this game and it was serprisingly fun i didnt expect to like it but i did keep it up

Super Monkey Poop FIght Super Monkey Poop FIght

SWEET

in that game i was doing some sweet matrix monkey moves i was doin that thing were i jump throo poo then land thro poo then trn throe poo just like in the movie lol. i think thuis deservs front page alot but aspeshuly way more than that game gravoor no afence dude but i didnt have eny funn playing gravoor but back to t your game it was funn addictive and i can tell you had funn making it thx.

4 Incomplete Games 4 Incomplete Games

plz plz plz plz

plz plz plz finnish thees games please there super funn. i meen why start rilly good things if you not going to finnish them the puzl was my least favoret. but the mouse game was the coolest most in depth mouse game ever this is a keeper. and the platformer was inivative and cool im serios if you finish all thes i garentee front page . please notify my iff you deside to finnish and or submitt them funnished

johnfn responds:

Thanks for the review! Usually I just run out of inspiration or get a writers block, but people like you really help :D

GTA style GTA style

incredibul

i my god you madet this all with flash this is incredibul. it must have taken forever to make i dont catre if its a copy of gta it just awsome i rilly think you d4eserve a reword for this. only if you made it wit flash.

LeechmasterB responds:

thank you very much :)!

::Castle:: ::Castle::

wo

i am a massive fan of armer games but this dunst live up to the name. how did they let this get throo to the website. i love armer games alot alot but this wasnt intresting no graphics no good sound no storyline no point no fun ok im sary but.......i love armer games. how did yhey let this get through .....ok.......please take the armer games thing at the beginning out ok then ill mite acceped it ... it dusnt live up to the armer games name

What's Your Aura What's Your Aura

ok

that was actully prety cool. i engoyd it and i dont want to see it get blamed. i am a true geek and saw this for what it is i dont think this will be liked by enyone but geeks (geeks are beter than nerds) but then again what kind of geek dusnt go on new grounds. ;)

DuelMasterP responds:

i see what you mean. I suppose my friends and I are geeky as well which would explain why we rp alot, which is the inspiration for this flash.